Utility Quilting is the ideal quilting method for a modern quilter who wants the satisfaction of hand quilting but needs a speedy solution. This method holds the layers together using simpler, often all-over designs, bigger stitches and thicker threads.
Ask at your local patchwork and quilting shop.
All of my books are also available to buy online either delivered or as a download from Landauer. See the appropriate links below.
ORDER FROM THE USA
TO BE DELIVERED
Fox Chapel Publishing / Landauer
Available directly from Carolyn Forster.
- Quicker hand quilting
- Perfect on today’s big, bold fabrics
- Complete charity quilts fast
- Great techniques for beginners
- Even faster with machine quilting
- Easily adapts to fabrics such as wool and linen