Carolyn Forster’s Quilting On The Go
Quilting On The Go
Carolyn Forster studied textiles at Bath and has a City and Guilds in Patchwork and Quilting.
Over the years Carolyn’s work has been featured in various British and International quilting magazines. Her quilts have appeared on the television; both here and in the US, and has contributed to books published by New Holland and That Patchwork Place.
Since self-publishing her first book, Quilting-on-the-Go, Carolyn Forster has written books for Landauer Publishing in the US, and Search Press in the UK. Carolyn teaches widely both here and abroad.
Stitching and Sussex Gardens Holiday
25th – 30th July 2021
6 days from £985pp
Join Carolyn Forster on this summertime escape to scenic Sussex, where we spend time exploring the horticultural highlights, gathering inspiration for a floral-themed mini quilt project.
The holiday includes…
- Hand-stitching workshops with Carolyn Forster, kit included
- Take creative inspiration from included visits to local gardens
- Discover the award-winning English Country garden, Pashley Manor Gardens
- Visit the The Old Haberdashery, a beautiful shop filled with vintage treasures
- Explore the patchwork scenery of Merriments Gardens
- Visit the popular Pincushion quilting and sewing store in Royal Tunbridge Wells