got the time, space or agility to baste and quilt a full size
• Want to quilt a bed size quilt, but don’t relish
the prospect of handling acres of quilt?
• Want to have piecing and quilting on the go at the same
time, so you can pick and choose, but don’t want to work
on multiple projects?
• Don’t feel you can cope with the size and bulk
of machine quilting a big project, yet you fancy having a go
at machine quilting?
• A full size quilt is too big to take with you but there
are slots of found time where you could quilt?
• Want quilting that you can carry with you?
Quilting on the go is a technique
I developed over my many years of quilting to enable me to take
my patchwork and quilting passion wherever I go. It flexibly
fits quilting into a busy schedule even while ‘on the go’ travelling,
or going about your daily jobs such as the school run etc.
Now with the aid of my book Quilting-on-the-Go
you can learn the techniques whether you are experienced quilter
or a complete beginner.
120 pages and 15 quilt projects
Full colour photographs and diagrams
Recommended reading list
Resources and contacts